Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Guy With Old Thought

I have been studying in All Saints for few months and I've made a lot of new friends who I am strongly convinced that they treat me with sincerity.Thank you to all my friends.However my friends in Kian Kok still play important part in my life,I miss them all so much.

Tomorrow will be my last exam paper(macroeconomic),it's kinda hard for me but the more important is that this will be the signification for me that I will soon be on the pace towards STPM which will decide my life's direction,it force me to put myself in a stressful circumstance,that's why I have planned several stress relieving programmes during this year's holiday,so that I can enjoy this free moment.After STPM,I will have to go through another seperate with my friends in All Saints,haiz,so depressing.

About my old thought of course about the one that I like.It's been always enjoying and make me happy whenever I listened to songs that she gave me and everything.I uncontrollably recalled back memory that we have had together and it seems to be the most wonderful thing in my life.

Yeah,that's all about my old thoughts.Maybe I will have another good thing that I wish to express.All play in my mind now is about 'play,play and play'.I won't bother about the exam in this moment first.

No comments:

Post a Comment