Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What a Busy Wednesday

Owh,today was definitely a busy day for me.I was just informed since 2-3 days ago that I would be the mc for the majlis penutupan kokurikulum of All Saints and until few hours before the ceremony started,we didn't even get ourselves ready,I mean my co-mc,Irene and I.

we were not only the mc but also the coordinator of this ceremony,I never knew that until thte moment teacher Adrian told those performers that I was the one.Tht's why it would be our faults if there was anything wrong along the performances,it was just so stressful.However we have just done our best and we received a satisfying response from teachers and students.

Let's turn to the eaerlier time of today.When I was preparing my test for the ceremony today in the class suddenly Lu just came in and told me that teacher Azzuhri wanted me to go to Science class for public speaking.I never knew that thing before,I wa sjust called into teh class and competed with students from lower form.omg.

The first contestants was an Indian guy and his english and speech delivery just astonished.The way he spoke,the vocabs he used and so on just astonished me.Once he finished his speech we were just curious about which form he was from and when teacher told us that he was from form 2,I really had nothing to say.

Haiz,All Saints really got so many guys so pro in english.That's all for today.This friday I will be attending the majlis pengiktirafan at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment